Do I need to reserve a spot?
- No, just turn up ready to exercise and get fit
Do I need my own gloves?
- We provide gloves, wraps and focus pads, but encourage you to get your own. The PCYC provides change rooms and showers.
Can I come on my own?
- Yes, you will meet friendly people there to partner up with.
Do you allow beginners?
- Yes, we have crew to help you get the hang of it. The classes are conducted in 3 minute rounds and you can rest anytime.
At what age can someone join?
- 13-70, half price for juniors (Under 16) and seniors (over 60)
What are the Fees?
- $16 per class with a 10 pass card or $20 Casual. Annual PCYC membership of $35 after the first class.
Can girls attend?
- Yes, many girls join to learn the skills, build confidence and get fit without getting hit.
Is there Sparring?
- There is some contact and touch sparring in the Masters classes, we have other classes for those who want to compete.